Students must wear STEMCivics attire, which is:
- A STEMCivics-sanctioned shirt
- Black or khaki, worn at the waist level; no rips permitted
- Skirt or Shorts
- Black or khaki, hem exceeds the fingertips when hands at the sides (no rips permitted)
- Only STEMCivics attire is permitted once inside the school. All other coats, jackets, sweatshirts, etc. must be stored in locker.
- HS: Any colored shoes or sneakers (no sliders, sandals, flip flops, etc.)
- MS: Solid black shoes or sneakers
- STEMCivics athletic attire for physical education
STEMCivics clothing is sold through Bits N Pieces in Trenton, located at 4 N. Broad Street. The phone number is 609-392-6500.