Students must wear STEMCivics attire, which is:
- A STEMCivics-sanctioned shirt
- Black or khaki, worn at the waist level; no rips permitted
- Skirt or Shorts
- Black or khaki, hem exceeds the fingertips when hands at the sides (no rips permitted)
- For the Classes of '20, '21, '22: we are returning to our original dress code for tops: the outer layer MUST show the STEMCivics logo (no personal sweatshirts or jackets in the building). Class of '19 members may wear their personal sweatshirt or jacket in the halls as in the past (senior privilege).
- Classes of '22, '24, '25: black or predominantly black shoes or sneakers
- Classes of '18, '19, and '20: any colored shoes or sneakers (no sliders, sandals, flip flops, etc.)
- STEMCivics athletic attire for physical education
STEMCivics clothing is sold through Bits N Pieces in Trenton, located at 4 N. Broad Street. The phone number is 609-392-6500.